CPP film is cast polypropylene film, also known as unstretched polypropylene film, which is used in various packaging bags. Abbreviated as RCPP) film, etc.
CPP is a polypropylene (PP) film produced by a cast extrusion process in the plastics industry. This type of film is different from BOPP (bidirectional polypropylene) film, which is a non-oriented film. Strictly speaking, CPP films only have a certain orientation in the machine direction (MD) direction, mainly due to the nature of the process. Excellent clarity and finish is formed on the film by rapid cooling on chilled rolls.
The main characteristics of CPP film include:
Compared with other films such as LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE, PET, PVG, etc., the cost is lower and the output value is higher: higher stiffness than PE film: excellent moisture and odor barrier properties: multi-functional, can be used as composite material base film: can Metallization treatment: As food and commodity packaging and outer packaging, it has excellent presentation, allowing the products to be clearly visible under the packaging.
CPP film is printed and bagged, suitable for:
1. (Composite film) clothing, knitwear and flower packaging bags; document and photo album film; food packaging.
2. (Aluminized film) Metallized film for barrier packaging and decoration. After vacuum aluminizing, it can be compounded with BOPP, BOPA and other substrates for high-end packaging of tea, fried crispy food, biscuits, etc.
3. (Cooking film) CPP has excellent heat resistance. Because the softening point of PP is about 140°C, this type of film can be used in hot filling, retort bags, aseptic packaging and other fields. In addition, it has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance and grease resistance, making it the first choice material for bread product packaging or laminated materials. It is safe in contact with food, has excellent demonstration performance, will not affect the flavor of the food inside, and can choose different grades of resin to obtain the required properties.
4. (Functional film, also called special film) Potential uses also include: food packaging, candy packaging (twisted film), pharmaceutical packaging (infusion bags), replacing PVC, synthetic paper, etc. in the fields of photo albums, folders and documents, Adhesive tape, business card holders, ring folders, and stand-up bag composites.
5. New application markets of CPP, such as DVD and audio-visual box packaging, bread and pastry packaging, vegetable and fruit anti-fog film and flower packaging, and synthetic paper for labels.