Shrink Sleeve Labels for Plastic Bottle
One of the biggest advantages of using shrink sleeves is that it allows you to increase your label space by 150% compared to pressure sensitive labels. This extra space can be used to help tell your brand story, add more imagery, or make room for all the regulatory information you need on the label.
Another benefit of using shrink sleeves is that they are made of a very durable material. This makes them a great label choice for products like hair care products and beer, which are often found in damp or humid environments, such as showers and refrigerators.
- Shrink Sleeve Label Size
- Maximize branding opportunities-Shrink sleeve labels conform to your packaging, allowing you to utilize the most space possible to brand your products.
- Full color processing-Work with exactly the colors your design needs to make your label pop while still maintaining your branding style and tone.
- Fast and easy design changes-Variable data printings means that names, colors, QR codes, and more can changed within the same run.
- Waterproof label-All of our shrink sleeve labels are waterproof—a crucial component for containers that are exposed to moisture or humidity.
- Abrasion resistance-The label design is printed on the inside of the shrink sleeve film, so your design remains intact.
|Specification||PVC shrink label for mineral water||PLA Shrink Label||PET Shrink label||OPS Shrink label|
|Cut Length (m/m)||15~1000||15~1000||15~1050||15~1000|
|Shrinkage (%)||M.D.: 0±5|