Your Best Bag in Box Packaging Solution
We offer full system bag-in-box solutions through our comprehensive portfolio of films, flexible bags, bag-making machines—combined with fitments and dispensing taps. Our best-in-class bag-in-box packaging provides oxygen and light barrier, seal strength and flex crack resistance in addition to toughness and long-distance shipping durability. If you require a customizable solution, we put our expertise to work to deliver flexible liquid bag-in-box packaging that gets the job done.
- Technology for the liquid packaging
Our production equipment’s are able to produce bags from 1L to 25L.
We use different material: metallized films (METPET), transparent films (EVOH), Blue films (Blue PE liners).
We are manufacturers and are flexible to adapt the new market requirements.
Wine, Vinegar, Juice, Water, Coffee and Tea, Olive oil, vegetable oil, dairy products, liquid egg, sauces, etc.
- Extended product shelf life
- Transportation and storage savings
- User-friendly dispensing
- Safe and hygienic filling process
- Reduced carbon footprint as compared to other packaging options
- Differentiation and maximum facing for branding
Bag-in-box packaging utilizes a box, bag, and fitment to transport and dispense liquid products both efficiently and without contamination.
- Bag: The bag is constructed from layers of film that are sealed together and designed to protect the product quality and keep it safe inside from filling through end use.
- Spout: The foundation of our all bag-in-box fitments, this plastic-framed opening is sealed into the bag when it’s made and is the entry point for filling the product into the bag. After filling, bag spouts are covered by either a simple cap, dispensing tap, or connector and fitment depending on their intended end-use.
- Fitment: This is a broader category of items including spouts, caps, valves, and more. It encompasses anything that attaches to the bag spout. Bag-in-box fitments can be anything from simple caps that cover a spout, to sophisticated dispensing valves or connecters and hoses that bridge between the spout/valve and outside dispensing equipment.
- Box: the outer package that holds the capped and filled bag. This can be anything from a simple cardboard box to an industrial-sized steel drum.
In bag-in-box packaging, a plastic pouch filled with liquid is placed inside a stable, corrugated cardboard box. The pouch is in turn connected to a tap that is operated from outside the box and emits an amount of the beverage that is determined individually by the consumer. The pouches are generally made of composite foil materials such as polyethylene and aluminum. As they empty, they contract and thus prevent contact with oxygen. Conventional bag-in-boxes are square; however, cylindrical shapes are also available, known as bag-in-tubes.
Wine manufacturers and online sales sites
Low logistics costs, easy to transport
Weight savings of almost 40 percent compared to conventional glass bottles
Low manufacturing costs for packaging
Large print area for marketing purposes
Ideal stacking capacity, saves space
Low purchasing and transportation costs
Up to 40 percent less expensive than wine in glass bottles
Practical: no risk of breakage, can be opened without aids (corkscrews), resealable
Hygienic and convenient access to content
The pouch protects wines against light and oxygen: ensuring consistent wine quality
Once opened, boxes stay fresh for another four to six weeks