High temperature cooking bags
High temperature cooking bags, vacuum bags are used to package various meat cooked food, easy to use and hygienic.
Material: NY/PE, NY/AL/RCPP, KNY/PE
Features: moisture-proof, temperature-resistant, shading, fragrance retention, toughness
Applicable: high temperature sterilization food, ham, curry, grilled eel, grilled fish and braised meat products.
Typical structure of boiled bag
PET/PE BOPA/PE PET/AL/PE
It can withstand sterilization treatment at a temperature not higher than 106 °C, without delamination and leakage.
High heat sealing strength, good puncture resistance and high impact resistance.
It has good printability and beautiful printing.
Good oil resistance.
Scope of application of stand-up pouches:
(1) Daily chemicals (laundry detergent, softener, various supplementary packs)
(2) Pet food (dog food, cat food, etc.)
(3) Food (puffed food, rice, dried fruit, chestnut bags and other retort stand-up pouches)
(4) Health products (tea, powder granules)
(1) Good standing
(2) Good pressure resistance and leak-proof performance
(3) Strong impact resistance
(4) Can withstand high temperature cooking
At present, the main materials of stand-up pouches are:
(8) Other special material structure
Aluminum foil bag packaging
Aluminum foil bag packaging usually refers to aluminum-plastic composite vacuum packaging bags, which are suitable for moisture-proof, light-proof and vacuum packaging of large-scale precision machinery and equipment, chemical raw materials, and pharmaceutical intermediates. The four-layer structure is mostly used, which has good water and oxygen barrier functions. Unrestricted, packaging bags of different specifications and styles can be customized, and can be made into flat pockets, three-dimensional bags, organ bags and other styles.
(1) Uses of high pressure polyethylene plastic bags:
a. Food packaging: cakes, candies, roasted seeds and nuts, biscuits, milk powder, salt, tea, etc.;
b. Fiber product packaging: shirts, clothing, needle cotton products, chemical fiber products;
c. Daily chemical products packaging.
(2) Uses of low pressure polyethylene plastic bags:
a. Garbage bags, bacteria bags;
b. Convenience bags, shopping bags, handbags, vest bags;
c. Fresh-keeping bags;
d. Woven bag inner bag
(3) Uses of polypropylene plastic bags:
Mainly used for packaging textiles, needle cotton products, clothing, shirts, etc.
(4) Uses of polyvinyl chloride plastic bags:
a. Gift bags;
b. Luggage bags, needle cotton packaging bags, cosmetic packaging bags;
c. (zipper type) document bag, information bag.