PE is the abbreviation of polyethylene, which is a thermoplastic resin obtained by polymerization of ethylene. In industry, it also includes copolymers of ethylene and a small amount of α-olefin; it is a kind of transparent plastic bag, which can be used for packaging of clothing, bags, electronic products, etc.
Classification of PE packaging bags
According to the material: PE is divided into LDPE, LLDPE and HDPE.
According to the production process, it is divided into: PE flat bag, ziplock bag, zipper bag, envelope bag, punching bag, handle bag, zipper bag, PE film.
1. PE packaging bags are the simplest manufacturing process. After the film is blown by the machine, they are cut into bags one by one on the bag making machine, and the bottom is sealed.
2. The self-sealing bag is made of a bone strip when the film is blown by the machine, and can be sealed manually. Unlike zipper bags, these two types of bags are generally easy to confuse.
3. The zipper bag is a bag made of PE film with 2 zipper chains (this zipper chain is produced separately) on it. Generally, there are relatively wide indentations on both sides of the bag, but the ziplock bag does not. Ziplock bags have less printing colors, while zipper bags can print complex patterns.
4. The envelope bag has a tongue like an envelope. A strip of glue is pasted on the tongue and folded over to seal the bag. General clothing is more used. There is also a courier bag is actually a kind of envelope bag.
5. The punching bag is to punch a hole at an appropriate position on the top of the flat bag to facilitate lifting the bag.
6. The handle bag needs to add a plastic film strip on the top of the bag to facilitate the bag to be lifted. This process is labor-intensive and the cost is relatively high.
7. The zipper bag is to install a zipper strip on the seal of the bag and put on a zipper cap.
8. PE film is a film that is not made into a bag after being blown out by a machine. It is also divided into stretch film and shrink film.
The use of PE packaging bags
Commonly used in the market are counting by individual and counting by length (volume). (pieces) Small bags are mainly used for small parts packaging. Most of the accessories bags of electronic products have anti-static effect. The bag mouth is divided into flat mouth and self-sealing structure. The latter is also called bone bag (PE bone bag) or dense bag;
(Roll) bags need to be cut by yourself (for material packaging) and printed incisions (for supermarkets).
In addition, the plastic wrap of PE material can also be called PE packaging bag. Note that the plastic wrap that is in direct contact with food must be made of PE material (the other is generally PVC), which is safer for the human body.
Resolution method: The transparency, stretchability and viscosity of PVC cling film are stronger than PE cling film. When the PVC cling film is burned with fire, the flame will turn black, emit black smoke, have a pungent smell, will not drip oil, and will automatically extinguish after leaving the fire source. When the PE cling film burns, the flame is yellow, odorless, dripping oil, and can continue to burn after leaving the fire source.